Beach font

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Does anyone know the name of the font used on the side of the van saying "beach"?

When my van arrives I would like to replace it with the name I have given to my new van.

5723787-new-vw-california-draws-the-crowds-2.jpg

Does anyone know the name of the font used on the side of the van saying "beach"?

When my van arrives I would like to replace it with the name I have given to my new van.

5723787-new-vw-california-draws-the-crowds-2.jpg

I call mine The Beach Hut. Would be an easy change :)
First time in my life i have ever liked yellow on a vehicle, but really suits the T6. Fun colour for a super fun vehicle. Like those alloys too. Anyone know which they are and size...?

First time in my life i have ever liked yellow on a vehicle, but really suits the T6. Fun colour for a super fun vehicle. Like those alloys too. Anyone know which they are and size...?

Wish they would allow these brighter colours on the ocean. Just my opinion but the Ocean colour options are a little 'serious' or even 'business' like. :-(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look like he 18" Palmerstone or similar named.

my beach is grape yellow too. looks great on a campsite of big whites. not sure about the ocean colour scene though........see what I did there

my beach is grape yellow too. looks great on a campsite of big whites. not sure about the ocean colour scene though........see what I did there
Mind you, if you parked in a field of Brassica napus you'd be invisible.:D

Back