Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Beach Parking Heater Fitting Kit - Genuine VW Parts

Goldie

Goldie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
For Sale - Genuine VW Parts to fit a Diesel Parking Heater to a California Beach - Does NOT include the air-heater, step insert or B Pillar trim - see parts list.

Have a look on the Beach forum for previous installs using VW parts - it looks just like a factory fit.

I bought all the parts to fit a parking heater in my Beach 5.1, and then I bought a new Beach with the parking heater before fitting it! The parts have sat boxed in my garage since then and are as new - still wrapped. I believe they are the same parts for T6.0, but please check the parts list I have attached (2016 prices ex VAT). You need to buy the parking heater; the Eberspacher D3 is the VW standard fit on my Beach. The B-Pillar vents are included and I can give you the cut-out details.

I'm looking for £250 for the parts listed (and not crossed off). Also included are the 60mm - 75mm/90mm adaptors and T-pieces to tap into the fuel line to the engine heater. See first pic for layout of parts.

I'm in New Zealand and if someone wants this I will pack and bring with me to UK next week - I'll be travelling between London and Midlands in UK. So if you are interested contact me asap to discuss.

If anyone is interested in the step-insert with air intake and B-pillar lining, please contact me as I may be able to fit them in. Note they are Anthracite (Charcoal) and not light grey.

Andy

20220806_114546_resized.jpg

Cali Parts.jpg

Attachments

• VW heater parts (1).pdf
    976.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
For Sale - Genuine VW Parts to fit a Diesel Parking Heater to a California Beach - Does NOT include the air-heater, step insert or B Pillar trim - see parts list.

Have a look on the Beach forum for previous installs using VW parts - it looks just like a factory fit.

I bought all the parts to fit a parking heater in my Beach 5.1, and then I bought a new Beach with the parking heater before fitting it! The parts have sat boxed in my garage since then and are as new - still wrapped. I believe they are the same parts for T6.0, but please check the parts list I have attached (2016 prices ex VAT). You need to buy the parking heater; the Eberspacher D3 is the VW standard fit on my Beach. The B-Pillar vents are included and I can give you the cut-out details.

I'm looking for £250 for the parts listed (and not crossed off). Also included are the 60mm - 75mm/90mm adaptors and T-pieces to tap into the fuel line to the engine heater. See first pic for layout of parts.

I'm in New Zealand and if someone wants this I will pack and bring with me to UK next week - I'll be travelling between London and Midlands in UK. So if you are interested contact me asap to discuss.

If anyone is interested in the step-insert with air intake and B-pillar lining, please contact me as I may be able to fit them in. Note they are Anthracite (Charcoal) and not light grey.

Andy

View attachment 99894

View attachment 99896
PM sent.

I'm unexpectedly heading back to the UK early in February. If anyone is interested in all the parts to fit an auxiliary heater I still have all the parts in my garage - all new and still wrapped.

Let me know asap.

Thanks

Andy

Back