Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach vs Ocean specs

P

Pignik

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Quick question, hopefully, that I might find trawling info but haven't so far. I've a Beach (euro 5) and am thinking of moving to an Ocean (euro 6 - I live just inside the North Circular). Is the night heater standard spec on the Oceans?

I love my heater and LED lights, but can't get too excited about other extras... or have I missed any other 'must haves'?

Thanks

Night heater standard. LED lights an optional extra same as Beach although you may have Zenon not LED. twin Halogen standard on Ocean.

LEDs Standard on T6.1 Ocean, optional on T6 Ocean.

What year / how new are you looking at?

LEDs Standard on T6.1 Ocean, optional on T6 Ocean.

What year / how new are you looking at?
Really just want post-2016 so it's ULEZ compliant. A member has posted an ad for a 2017 Ocean (in Sheffield) which looks like it would do the job nicely.

Really just want post-2016 so it's ULEZ compliant. A member has posted an ad for a 2017 Ocean (in Sheffield) which looks like it would do the job nicely.
Lovely colour .
If I was looking at any second hand van, I would be wanting the VW 2 year all in warranty/servicing package for peace of mind. Vw will inspect the van for free & tell you if it qualifies. If they won't cover it run a mile.

Lovely colour .
If I was looking at any second hand van, I would be wanting the VW 2 year all in warranty/servicing package for peace of mind. Vw will inspect the van for free & tell you if it qualifies. If they won't cover it run a mile.
Interesting, thanks. Do they offer that on private sale vans (ie, not ones they're selling themselves)?

Interesting, thanks. Do they offer that on private sale vans (ie, not ones they're selling themselves)?
Yes - its about £35/month for 2 years but includes warranty, servicing, mot and breakdown cover.

Quick question, hopefully, that I might find trawling info but haven't so far. I've a Beach (euro 5) and am thinking of moving to an Ocean (euro 6 - I live just inside the North Circular). Is the night heater standard spec on the Oceans?

I love my heater and LED lights, but can't get too excited about other extras... or have I missed any other 'must haves'?

Thanks
What difference does Euro6 make compared to Euro5 in ULEZ?

They are wonderful.....until your roof gets stuck on a campsite:D
Never been stuck yet, just hit last number redial on the mobile and a man from Vw assist comes and puts the roof down for me, it’s a bit like having a butler.