Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach wannabes

super_mooper

super_mooper

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,

We’re ready to take the plunge and buy a 2 seater back bench beach in the next few months. I’ve been following the forum for a while & the advice already gained has been invaluable- thank you all!

Would prefer to buy used or nearly new but haven’t ruled out new. Have viewed a 3 year old model (still thinking about that one) & a couple of ex-demos, been rather disappointed to find price on these often worse than our ideal spec would be new. Do accept we’re probably looking at the wrong time of year to persuade a dealer to do a drive away bargain though!

I’ll be following any buying new threads with interest to see what discounts people are managing,

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and good luck with your hunt. I hope you find what you're looking for soon and then start enjoying many happy adventures.

Sounds exciting. We too were in your position but ended up ordering new just for the fact of the 3 year warranty (possibly 5 with extension) and the residual so high so used prices were not that far off new, in fact, not far at all with some good options on pre reg ones.

Dont forget VW offer a £2k dpospit contribution via pcp deal, 2 free services and and thats on top of 6-9% discount you can haggle from ordering new, but of course you have to wait when ordering new!!

Good luck in your search!!!!

We bought a great Beach with a great specification on this site, keep an eye out for new postings - act fast as the good ones go quickly.

When we were looking the standard selling sites we found that older vans did hold their value and had pretty high prices when compared to a new vehicle. So we were going to order new until we saw the perfect van for sale on here.

Thanks all! Interesting to hear from others who’ve been through the same!