Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beaulieu Pop Up

Saesneg Shaun

Saesneg Shaun

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
I've booked a couple of nights at the Beaulieu C&MH.

I'm new to camping so I don't know if its the first year they have done this kind of thing or not?

Anyone booked similar? I would be interested to know how the facilities were and how (if) they warden it?

I've booked a couple of nights at the Beaulieu C&MH.

I'm new to camping so I don't know if its the first year they have done this kind of thing or not?

Anyone booked similar? I would be interested to know how the facilities were and how (if) they warden it?
Might as well update this for future reference.

The pop-up site is over 2 fields next to the Beaulieu Motor Museum car park.
Its about 10-15mins from Beaulieu Village and about an hours walk from Bucklers Hard and the Maritine Museum.
The C&MC site isn't the most picturesque spot. Its just a big open field but at least theres plently of space for everyone.
I have to say the amenities were not great. It may just be teething troubles because the site only went live Friday at 1pm but by 6pm most of the toilets stopped working with no water or flushing.
Fixed and broken again by Saturday morning (and toilet bowls almost overflowing :eek:).
Fixed Saturday evening and broken again by Sunday morning.
I expected to be roughing it a bit but not to be presented with festival style toilets!

I managed to use a shower but they were hit and miss too.

Shame really because the wardens were great but their really going to be up against it when the school hols hit.

20210704_080022.jpg

20210704_080015.jpg