Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beer for the Cali owner

ZampaVan

ZampaVan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
ABDBAAD4-C6BC-4C76-9DDE-3C86D838FC53.jpeg i received advent calendar case of beer with 24 varieties of beers. Under the 22nd was this beer - Cali Creamin brewed by Mother Earth Brew Co in San Diego CA. It’s tasting notes promise Vanilla Bean,cool and crisp and a smooth finish. At £2.99 a can I don’t think it’s one for a summer club meet.....

View attachment 40461 i received advent calendar case of beer with 24 varieties of beers. Under the 22nd was this beer - Cali Creamin brewed by Mother Earth Brew Co in San Diego CA. It’s tasting notes promise Vanilla Bean,cool and crisp and a smooth finish. At £2.99 a can I don’t think it’s one for a summer club meet.....

Sounds disgusting.
How was it..?

Just cracked it open for my Friday night treat. It does have a vanilla taste but not as good as the pint of Winter Warmer I had at The Swan on the Green in West Peckham Kent this afternoon. 7% and there is a bottle of port in every barrel to add flavour!

'Vanilla Cream Ale' - sounds revolting!

Got me this beer (left from the Cali wine) in my bar:
IMG_4250.jpg
"Tournée Générale" (try yelling this in a pub here in Belgium! :D) is a resulting product from a popular beer-show here on TV, with as one of the hosts Ray Cokes. They tour the whole country with a T2. For all Belgium Beer lovers out there, worth checking these series on youtube!
:cheers

Back