Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Being logged out of forum with increasing frequency when browsing.

Ocean Spirit

Ocean Spirit

Eating Ice Cream, skimming stones.
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As per title.
On any forum I have known that occasionally when logged in I can suddenly find by trying to hit reply, click on a photo to enlarge it or change threads etc that I've been logged out. I don't know if my network or lap top is responsible but....
This is happening to me right here on VWCC with increasing frequency and very early into my browsing after logging on. I'd say I started to notice it a month or so ago but the last few days is where there has been a marked increase in frequency and timing of the log out.
Anyone else ?

It could be to do with corrupt cookies or cache, if you could clear your cookies and cache. Then when logging back in tick the "Remember me" box. It should help keep the session open.

It's happening with me as well. I'm not sure if it was the update that Apple required recently or is something at your end. I seem to have to log back in every few minutes.

It's happening with me as well. I'm not sure if it was the update that Apple required recently or is something at your end. I seem to have to log back in every few minutes.
Theres a point, mine is a Mac book Pro.
But I'll try deleting the cookies and see what happens from there.

I don't think its isolated to Apples, It was happening to me yesterday with Windows 10 ( Firefox browser ). However ticking the remember me button seems to have resolved it for me.

No problem on Mac 10.14, iPad 12.01 and Android phone. Haven't had to Log On for Months even after software upgrades.

So far so good!!!

Same thing happened here. Started about 3 weeks ago.

Since i hit the ´keep me logged in button´ its been okay.

Same thing happened here. Started about 3 weeks ago.

Since i hit the ´keep me logged in button´ its been okay.
Been happening to me since last week using a iPad have tried clearing cookies but makes no difference.

I'm now being logged out every 2- 3 minutes. Very annoying indeed. I'm not sure if it's my elderly Ipad or something else?

Last edited:
Haven't had to Login for at least past 4 months. Thats on 2 x iPads, 1 Android phone and 1 iMac . All devices have had Operating System Updates during that time.

• Agree
Reactions: Loz
We are hoping this has now been resolved, is anyone still being logged out?

Thought it was just me !!!

No problem now.

Had it also, Logged in did a reply to a thread and got 'you must be logged in to do that', logged in again repeatedly.

I'd just had a new Smart Router so blamed that.
Then saw an option to stay logged in and took that but may be permanently logged in/on-line.

Didn't have to log back in this morning so looking good!
Well done.

I'm now being logged out every 2- 3 minutes. Very annoying indeed. I'm not sure if it's my elderly Ipad or something else?
This issue now seems to have been sorted. Thanks to whoever concerned for whatever you did. :thumb

Back