Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Belgium vet

deltheblue

deltheblue

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
over in Belgium in November can anyone recommend a vet for my dog? cheers

The OP didn't say why they need a vet... might be for the dewormer for UK return, but anyway I hope nothing serious.

On a recent trip we managed to get a dewormer at a vet in Alsace, for 8 euros! But I think most French vets are quite savvy and charge a lot more, especially the closer you get to the Channel.

The OP didn't say why they need a vet... might be for the dewormer for UK return, but anyway I hope nothing serious.

On a recent trip we managed to get a dewormer at a vet in Alsace, for 8 euros! But I think most French vets are quite savvy and charge a lot more, especially the closer you get to the Channel.
Sorry I just assumed yeah it's just for a return to the uk

This map has some recommended vets on the continent:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1iIlzLt0KPOT6sNe-n7TuoAgxcjI&ll=50.68775841943503,3.9605711640624577&z=8

But unless you want to drive around for ages just to find the cheapest tapeworm tablet, to be honest I'd be inclined just to call in at any vet in whichever town you're passing through.
I've always booked a vet on recommended basis especially english speaking ones as the dog is hard work getting a tablet in him but I'll look into some of them cheers my good man

We stopped in Huy for “la flèche wallonne” cycle race.... So this Vet Clinic was handy for us, it was just a random/lucky find as we spotted it just up from where we had parked-up.

That's interesting. for years I have always planned my trips to end at the vets in Speyer Germany, so I could also visit the great transport museum at the campsite. I have seen the price drop over the last few years to 10 euros.I then drive back to the Eurotunnel port the day after. will look at adding the Belgian vets into my sat-nav. also good to have a few more vets handy. France as always been more expensive for some reason.F

We stopped in Huy for “la flèche wallonne” cycle race.... So this Vet Clinic was handy for us, it was just a random/lucky find as we spotted it just up from where we had parked-up.
did you make an appointment or just turn up?

did you make an appointment or just turn up?

Just turned-up. The Vet spoke in French, and our French is limited, but the process is fairly simple and we understood what was happening.

Perhaps I came across as understanding more than I probably did. I did speak French, from the offset, I always do this out of courtesy.... my main problem comes when it’s assumed I am fluent, and I get lost after the first sentence

:Nailbiting