Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Berlin Camping

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I am looking to camp for a couple of nights in Berlin in a week or two. Can anyone recommend a central site with easy access to the S Bahn or metro etc? I don't really want to drive round Berlin in the van.

Also Munich

Many thanks

hotel california

hotel california

18 'till i die....
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Do some reading here...

Wiggly Woo

Wiggly Woo

née liaoyang
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Any advice re Berlin and Munich?
Wohnmobile Oase as recommended by HC above. The great location makes up for the crap loos and showers, and the feeling that your squatting on a demolition site.

We skipped Munich because my work got cancelled last minute but I’d only found Camping Thalkirchen and the possibly of a Stellplatz at the Allianz Arena. Public transport is good so staying a fair way out of the city may work.

sapto

sapto

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Any advice re Berlin and Munich?
Thalkirchen was already mentioned, heard nothing really good about it.

Found this one on ADAC:

You sometimes see all kind of campers just parked and esp around Oktoberfest I guess many are alive

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Wohnmobile Oase as recommended by HC above. The great location makes up for the crap loos and showers, and the feeling that your squatting on a demolition site.

We skipped Munich because my work got cancelled last minute but I’d only found Camping Thalkirchen and the possibly of a Stellplatz at the Allianz Arena. Public transport is good so staying a fair way out of the city may work.
Thank you
Thalkirchen was already mentioned, heard nothing really good about it.

Found this one on ADAC:

You sometimes see all kind of campers just parked and esp around Oktoberfest I guess many are alive
I have looked at the site and I have seen better gypsy camps. Good location but not what I need really. Thank you.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I am looking to camp for a couple of nights in Berlin in a week or two. Can anyone recommend a central site with easy access to the S Bahn or metro etc? I don't really want to drive round Berlin in the van.

Also Munich

Many thanks
Munich.
Free bus to Metro station and tickets for Metro can be bought at Reception.
No Booking required at campsite.

HTML