Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bert told us to buy Cali

mirek

mirek

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
One autumn evening, I discussed cars with our dog Bert and he told me it's a good time to get a Cali T6.1 for family trips & camping.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-17 at 19.46.29.jpeg
It was a good decission IMO, the whole family really likes the car and it has extended our options of winter skiing in the Alps.

Can't wait for the summer :)

One autumn evening, I discussed cars with our dog Bert and he told me it's a good time to get a Cali T6.1 for family trips & camping.

View attachment 117837
It was a good decission IMO, the whole family really likes the car and it has extended our options of winter skiing in the Alps.

have seen the dog, very nice, waiting pictures of the van...

View attachment 117837

Congratulations to you and your very wise dog.

Don't tell me,.......Bert also wants it wrapped in black over tan!

@NessL @aeicalifornia
Thank you, I will follow up later with some winter pics - way too busy at the moment.
We went for a candy white Ocean, wooden decor inside.
Did you say you are going covert camping in the Alps? Don’t forget to use GPS to find you van if you go out ☃️

There's a bark joke in there somewhere.
You're right, by getting a Cali you're not barking up the wrong tree, a Cali is surely not a vehicle to be sniffed at!

Back