Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bespoke ApolliD WASH update

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hello from Austria,

It’s been some time since we have introduced the new ApolliD WASH. We thank you for all the questions and feedback in this forum and through our website.

We have used the last months to make some improvements. Here is a short update.

• Reduced time of delivery. We are down to 3 weeks
  • Through economies of scale and optimised production processes we were able to reduce the price significantly.
  • All prices are now available in GBP when you visit our site from anywhere in the UK
  • 24 hours testing. The ApolliD WASH can soon be experienced and tested life. We are planning to ship a black WASH to the UK within the next 2 weeks. It will be on display at: Redline Motorcycles Ltd., 8 Prince William Way, Loughborough LE11 5DD. Please contact us via mail (info@apollid.com) or phone (+4319346106) to make an appointment.
  • We will be able to offer an option for Cali users with a 2 seater bench. Please contact us if you are interested.
Take a look at the bespoke ApolliD WASH at https://www.apollid.com/en

We wish you all a good weekend and let us know if you have any further questions.

David

Becken Wasser.JPG

Unfortunately I am not sure how much interest you will have for this. While the product looks useful it is extremely expensive when you compare it with some of the kitchen pods you can buy and they have storage and a gas burner in many cases (Vangear nano pods for example). Nice idea, just too expensive.

Unfortunately I am not sure how much interest you will have for this. While the product looks useful it is extremely expensive when you compare it with some of the kitchen pods you can buy and they have storage and a gas burner in many cases (Vangear nano pods for example). Nice idea, just too expensive.
Hi Calicatcher, thanks for our feedback. Nice product you mentioned but like all others it takes away all living space in the van. Once the downstairs bed is made there is no more space for a toilette either. With our product you loose hardly any space in the van which I find very practical. :eek:)

Back