Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Bespoke Designed VW California Gas Storage Box & New 3.9KG Propane Bottle

VWPJB

VWPJB

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Please find for sale my gas bottle storage box, I had this made especially to fit/store under the California rear bed frame. When used with a CADAC it also acts as a useful seat for cooking!! £70

Hi

I would be interested in this . I am fairly regularly in Derbyshire . Whereabouts are you?

Regards

Trevor H

Apologies for slow reply Paul but really only interested in box itself since I use Camping Gas/butane and don't need propane bottle.
Regards

Trevor

I can’t see any means of ventilation on or around the bottom of this box. You do know gas will gather at the lowest point in the event of a leak, hence the design of the original California gas storage location. This box would be a potential concentration source of explosive gas in the event of a leak from the bottle. ‘Safety first’ as they say. It would be safer with no box.

I can’t see any means of ventilation on or around the bottom of this box. You do know gas will gather at the lowest point in the event of a leak, hence the design of the original California gas storage location. This box would be a potential concentration source of explosive gas in the event of a leak from the bottle. ‘Safety first’ as they say. It would be safer with no box.
That's why when the box is in the camper-van it's on it's side with the door open.