Bideford - parked outside post office

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
About 4.15, silver, black awning.

I turned round to park behind you and leave a cali-club calling card but by the time I had disrupted the traffic flow long enough to exit out of the quay car park you had gone.

I keep leaving cards on windscreens in Bideford, I think it may be the same van I keep putting them on, the owner possibly thinks he has got a stalker!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just as well I didn't leave one then.... I might have got all "the previous" blamed in me ....

"Stalking Granny nicked outside post office.... Victim says "she's been after me for ages ".....

What is a club calling card? I know what a dogs calling card is but surely that can't be what you two are talking about?

It is a vwCC card with a spot on it to leave name, pop it under a windscreen wiper -- pretend to be a traffic warden :D

I got a couple enclosed with my goodies when I ordered something off the club shop.

I'm sure Kev will oblige.

Ah, OK Thanks. I will chase him, well no i won't CHASE him I'll just contact him, don't want him to misunderstand my intentions

About 4.15, silver, black awning.

I turned round to park behind you and leave a cali-club calling card but by the time I had disrupted the traffic flow long enough to exit out of the quay car park you had gone.
You're in North Devon so often Jen that you're bound to come across mine eventually.That wasn't it though!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

You're in North Devon so often Jen that you're bound to come across mine eventually.That wasn't it though!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I wouldn't dare divulge my presence,

The carpeting in my van is normally a mess, I will get a bad report :shocked