Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Big Month of March

nasa959B

nasa959B

Ocean, 150 DSG.
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
So this is the contents of an email from Mathew at South Hereford Van Centre. So far 10 out of 10.

"I can confirm that we will be able to hand the vehicle over to you before the end of the month! Your vehicle has just been built and is currently waiting to come across to the UK!
It will be week commencing 20th March, but will be in contact with exact dates soon.:)
Best of luck with your new hip also!"

This is the first New vehicle ever always had 12 month or older.

New hip on the 7th March.
A little disappointed as i not shore if i will be fit enough to pick up our purchase. :(

Exiting times , it don't seems to stop ...the flow of new Cali delivery's here on the forum!

Last edited:
Sounds like March is the beginning of a new adventure. Congratulations. Hope all goes well.

So this is the contents of an email from Mathew at South Hereford Van Centre. So far 10 out of 10.

"I can confirm that we will be able to hand the vehicle over to you before the end of the month! Your vehicle has just been built and is currently waiting to come across to the UK!
It will be week commencing 20th March, but will be in contact with exact dates soon.:)
Best of luck with your new hip also!"

This is the first New vehicle ever always had 12 month or older.

New hip on the 7th March.
A little disappointed as i not shore if i will be fit enough to pick up our purchase. :(

Hope you are well enough to use your Cali in March.

Is your new van a DSG? And which hip?

DSG + a good right hip = success. (I can say this from experience!) as you don't need your left leg to drive a DSG! Obviously this is of no help if it's a manual or your right hip needing an op.

Hope you are well enough to use your Cali in March.

Is your new van a DSG? And which hip?

DSG + a good right hip = success. (I can say this from experience!) as you don't need your left leg to drive a DSG! Obviously this is of no help if it's a manual or your right hip needing an op.
As it happens it is a DSG and it is the right hip, i would have to result then.;)

Back