Big Smiles!!

• Thread starter BoBnBellenboynbaby
  • Start date
BoBnBellenboynbaby

BoBnBellenboynbaby

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
After many years lurking in the background and reading many stories and infinite information i have finally bit the bullet and purchased a 2016 Cali Ocean 4Motion Straight Blue :).
We have had 3 trips out so far , Still learning a lot especially with a 22 month old !! Lol , but loving every minute .
I have been a camping (tenting ) for many years so quiet use to the outdoor life, and looking forward to many uk and European trips abroad ( the latter when little un is a touch older ) in our new to us Campi.

IMG_1563.jpeg

Welcome and congratulations.

Your excitement and joy are palpable! I’m sure you will make many happy memories with the new addition to your family!

We bought our California in 2020 when we had 2 young children, we now have three and the Cali is also essentially a family member now too!

What I also love about the Cali ( other than the versatility, build quality, good looks ) is the support and information, knowledge from this forum. If you have a problem no matter what , it’s been covered and most likely sorted , no matter where your are in the world . And that is priceless!

Back