Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

BIKE RACK WANTED

B

Bubble

VIP Member
Hi...
If anyone has a genuine tailgate rack for sale let me know!

Cheers Chris

VIP's get a great discount on these from SMG which in some cases has been cheaper than used ones go for.

I'm going to be contacting them for one and some roof bars in the next couple of weeks.... Anyone one know a rough price paid previously?

I agree with stu ... Used Vw bike racks are very rare indeed and you can pay top money for them when u price in postage and u probably will have to buy the tailgate protection kit for it anyway as it can't be reused ...

Last one I saw on fleabay was £350 plus delivery and £20 for the stickers. That's good residual value! A new one with discount is pretty close to it.

Give Steve in our parts department a call. We have two racks coming into stock tomorrow and I know we can arrange postage for you as well.

cheers

smgcowfold said:
Give Steve in our parts department a call. We have two racks coming into stock tomorrow and I know we can arrange postage for you as well.

cheers

Will do thanks.... won't be until next week though.

Hi

I have a Thule euro classic 902, towball mounted bike rack for sale if your interested?
It takes 2 bikes or a 3rd with an adaptor bracket, it also folds down into a really compact unit that will fit into the boot of most cars.

kupplungstraeger_thule_euroclassic-902_b300.jpg

Thule902-3.gif

It can even be used to carry luggage

2708115070_fa0895a15a.jpg

Thanks for your offer but I've ended up picking one from bfd VW !
Thanks again