Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bird droppings - half cover to protect the roof / paintwork?

H

haydnw2

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Our Cali isn't driven daily, but does seem to be a prime target for the birds in the garden on a daily basis. I'm getting sick of constantly tending to the paintwork, and have been looking at covers. The Protec ones get good reviews, but I wondered if there's anything that might keep the muck off the roof (primarily) without being too much hassle to put on/off, and without looking too industrial? In my head I have a vision of something which comes down as far as the bottom of the windows, but that's entirely of my own mental creation. Google has failed me...

Protec made me a cover for a different vehicle just to cover top half and roof. Great quality but you will find the grief of taking it on and off each day even more trouble than the poo!

Great, thanks. Van is only likely to be used at weekends anyway, so a little bit of faff isn't an issue.

Need to warn you its probably a lot more faff than you imagine - wind and rain is interesting! When you go out you also need to put that wet and pooy cover somewhere.

Back