Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Black and silver Cascavel wheels with Goodyear Vector Four Season (5no or will split one)

pjm-84

pjm-84

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Put my new wheels on today so I have these going spare from my 2015 SE.

Tyres are Goodyear Vector 4 seasons. (235/55 R17), which I highly rate. Front tyres were replaced just before Christmas 2018 and currently measure 7mm remaining tread depth. Rear tyres are at 5mm / "spare" at 4mm.

Alloys positioned as they would be on the "van"(spare at the right!). NSR wheel use to be the original spare and this picked up some stone damage when slung underneath. Swapped the spare over for a steel rim about 2.5years ago so the progression has been slow and the new "spare" lives in the garage. Wheels in overall excellent condition with no kerbing. No punctures.

Happy to split one if someone is looking for a replacement for a damaged rim.

Price wise I'm not sure. So let say £680ono for four or £800ono for the 5.

5NO.jpg

1_NSF.jpg

2_OSF.jpg

3_NSR.jpg

4_OSR.jpg

5_Spare.jpg

Close Up NSR.jpg

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Spare.jpg

Last edited:
Based in Southampton.

Also a quick correction. On wheeling the wheels back in tonight and removing the small stones I noticed a small nail in the centre of the OSR tyre. I looked to remove this but its embedded and when wet now bubbles (micro) The tyre hasn't been losing air so I don't know how long its been in there. As such I will reduce the cost of the wheels by £30 to allow this nail to be removed and the puncture fixed.

Hi PJM,
Can I say a provisional yes please, and we discuss further tomorrow to check location is workable.
Many thanks,
Mike

Hi SailSKI,

You can have a provisional yes or first dibs as you're the first to ask.

Hi pjm if still available will be happy to pay what you ask for all 5 alloys thanks John

Sorry provisionally sold to SailSKI.

Thank you for your reply. If for any reason the sale falls through please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks John

SailSKI is picking them up on the 11th. Puncture now fixed.

Back