Sorry Now Sold Black awning from T6 beach (two weeks old).

daveyboydanger

daveyboydanger

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
hi all,
Am wondering whether I need my awning, not sure I'll use it enough to warrant having it on.
Am thinking about selling it. Anyone interested? If so, make me an offer.

Dave

Hi, I might be interested in getting a black awning instead of wrapping my silver one. Can't PM you for some reason, pls can you PM me so we can see if it's practical or cost effective? Thanks Simon

Bolt it over the patio doors and then if you decide you need it you could refit it!!

I used mine to shelter under during the rain last weekend whilst watching my boy football training.. worth every penny of the £300 odd quid it cost!

Surely you could sell it for more than you paid? .. I'm surprised it hasn't gone already!

Good luck with the sale.

Bolt it over the patio doors and then if you decide you need it you could refit it!!

I used mine to shelter under during the rain last weekend whilst watching my boy football training.. worth every penny of the £300 odd quid it cost!

Surely you could sell it for more than you paid? .. I'm surprised it hasn't gone already!

Good luck with the sale.
Partly that's my thinking. I thought they were 'hot stuff' and if it was a sought after commodity then I might be persuaded to part with it in favour of a cheaper kadar strip one.
What price do you think/know they go for? I thought it was one of the only bargains you can get as a VW option at £396.

I would of thought it was worth £450 - £500 to somebody, aren't they £700 ordered after?

I would of thought it was worth £450 - £500 to somebody, aren't they £700 ordered after?
Thats as what I had in my head.
I think that's the kinda of amount I need to pursuade me to let go!

hi all,
Am wondering whether I need my awning, not sure I'll use it enough to warrant having it on.
Am thinking about selling it. Anyone interested? If so, make me an offer.

Dave
Hi am interested and wondered where you are as I would have to collect and secondly how much do you want for it
Cheers
Hayden

If only!
After trying, without success, to find a second hand awning for our new Beech, I was charged well in excess of £900 (after discount) by SMG Tonbridge for a factory spec Thule awning. However that included fitting.
It makes the factory fitted option look like the bargain of the century.

Last edited:
If only!
After trying, without success, to find a second hand awning for our new Beech, I was charged well in excess of £900 (after discount) by SMG Tonbridge for a factory spec Thule awning. However that included fitting.
It makes the factory fitted option look like the bargain of the century.
Wow.. over £900! Makes Daveyboy's worth £500 minimum I would of thought!

Wow.. over £900! Makes Daveyboy's worth £500 minimum I would of thought!
I think that's what I thought at the start. Only had mid£300 offers at the mo though so at that price I'll stick with it.
Offers over £500 anyone?

Hi Dave
I will take it for £500. Please can you PM me to make an arrangement.
Thanks Mel
p.s. this is my first post here so be gentle.

been busy touring with the beach, just managed to fit the awning I bought from daveyboy last weekend. Fitted it on my own, really easy & straight forward. One happy camper here. Thanks Dave!

been busy touring with the beach, just managed to fit the awning I bought from daveyboy last weekend. Fitted it on my own, really easy & straight forward. One happy camper here. Thanks Dave!
Hooray! So pleased it all worked out well. Well done for fitting it. It was supposed to be straight forward to take off too but I didn't want to risk breaking anything or losing anything if I did it.

Back