Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Black carpet set T5/T6 3 rail

T

Tronic

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Got a bit ahead of myself and bought a carpet set for our T6 4 motion, unfortunately they do not fit as I have got the 2 rail version.

Originally bought from another member second hand, they are in excellent condition. the set consists of:
1. front carpet cover
2. mid and rear carpets.

£70.00

They are rather bulky to post so I would prefer collection only. I am happy to wrap up for you if you arrange your own courier.

Im based near Hexham,Northumberland

Hi Tronic, i will be interested in these possibly, currently abroad at the moment but should be home at the weekend, will speak to my wife in the morning (She is the boss)! based in Durham so easy enough to pop up for them.
Shaun

Hi there
I'm interested in the carpet mats if they are still available?
Based in Newcastle so I could pop over to Hexham to pick them up today if that suits.
Please let me know.
Best
Kevin

Last edited:
Hi Tronic, i will be interested in these possibly, currently abroad at the moment but should be home at the weekend, will speak to my wife in the morning (She is the boss)! based in Durham so easy enough to pop up for them.
Shaun

Shaun
Hi Shaun,

So sorry but they are now sold.

So even though I reply first that I'm interested in them and then PM you to say I'll have them.... ok ............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So even though I reply first that I'm interested in them and then PM you to say I'll have them.... ok ............

My apologies, I did not read your PM in time, I was at work. From your first enquiry I read "Possibly interested and that you would get back to me". I most certainly had no intentions of upsetting anyone on this forum.

No problem, just the pitfalls of working abroad, trying to sort things when I'm away.