Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Black Rainbow thermal wrap and windscreen cover

Robbox2

Robbox2

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Made to measure (6.1) thermal covers. 2 years old with no damage. Arch front window insert. Collect from Reading. Half price at £250

IMG-20230707-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell the windscreen cover separately, would love to collect but live in the Liverpool area. Could you please post if willing to sell?
I believe somebody else is after your wrap, also in the Liverpool area.

Hi Chris,
Will have a look into splitting/posting and get back to you.
Atb,
Andrew

Christopher has pointed out that I have 2 adverts for the thermal wraps and windscreen cover. The other didn't have photos.
Awening panels are sold. Considering splitting the wrap and windscreen cover. Wrap for £150 and windscreen cover for £100. Price based on collecting. Would work out postage if necessary

Would you be willing to sell the windscreen cover separately, would love to collect but live in the Liverpool area. Could you please post if willing to sell?
I believe somebody else is after your wrap, also in the Liverpool area.
Hi Christopher.
I have wrapped the windscreen cover in order to weigh and measure the parcel. Pleased to say it will only cost £6, so for £100 the windscreen cover is all yours.
Regards,
Andrew

Hi Christopher.
I have wrapped the windscreen cover in order to weigh and measure the parcel. Pleased to say it will only cost £6, so for £100 the windscreen cover is all yours.
Regards,
Andrew
Could you send your bank details so I can pay. Text if you want my number is 07734 036548.