Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Black T6 bike rack

Sweet - what paint is this?

Do you have a link to this rack or know what's the brand and model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very smart that will look nice on the van did you spray paint it or is it powder coated.

Looks good but still to narrow for downhill mountain bikes.... they need to design one that you can move the wheel slots further apart and just run it for 3 bikes....

Looks good but still to narrow for downhill mountain bikes.... they need to design one that you can move the wheel slots further apart and just run it for 3 bikes....

We usually only carry two enduro bikes I think it would be impossible to carry 4 mountain bikes!!!

Very smart, was it easy to strip down ? Any replacement parts reqd?

Hello was the bike rack hard to take apart and put back together thanks

Hello

The easy bit was stripping it, the hard bit was putting it back together without scratching it!!!

The plastic parts have to be removed for the acid dipping and these are riveted as opposed to bolted like all the other parts. The new rivets were easy enough couldn't find any black rivets so opted for powder coat touch up paint to match them in.

I think if I was going to do it again then it would be a lot easier (as is most things)

When you slide the wheel supports in and out for different bikes will they scratch the paint? Does look very smart.

No think they will be ok

you compress the holder to move it and once it's in position I don't think I will be moving it, more putting the bikes on in the same order

Looks really good - I like black accessories (awning shell, alloys, side bars etc) but I don't think it suits my blue van, next time ...

Please do post a pic when you have it on the van. Have fun.

Hello

The easy bit was stripping it, the hard bit was putting it back together without scratching it!!!

The plastic parts have to be removed for the acid dipping and these are riveted as opposed to bolted like all the other parts. The new rivets were easy enough couldn't find any black rivets so opted for powder coat touch up paint to match them in.

I think if I was going to do it again then it would be a lot easier (as is most things)
Hi. Do you have a link to what size rivets ect. Thank you