Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blimey, that flies !!

OMG that is lovely, would be tempted to swap my Syncro Smurf

Not original paint option as far as I know and too cheap. At that mileage it should not need a full respray. No original decals anywhere. Jury's out for me.

german habitation sticker in place on the tail gate.

I've been stalking Mobile.de for over a year now for a 150 and I've yet to see one that colour. Also with that mileage it would be north of 25k euro.

If the paperwork on that ties up I'll show my @rse in Asda.

Last edited:
Interestingly they have another Event in preparation, will be interesting to see how it compares price wise

Seems odd. Clearly it's been painted. The under bonnet metal work is the same colour. Nobody carries out a full strip down paint job for under £6k.

150 Tdi never existed in that colour so the engine doesn't match the chassis.

He's selling at. £18k so he bought at £12-13k which is nonsense money for a genuine bus.

What's the 'bottle cooler' mentioned in the ad? Have I got one?

What's the 'bottle cooler' mentioned in the ad? Have I got one?
Just the bigger version of the under dash pocket with 2l bottle holder it will keep bottle cold for longer with air con on as vents going through the back of the pocket.You will notice if you have one.

Nice, I had one Frestyle in the past,angel eyes are looking good but even if converted to rhd using rhd audi xenons still illegal without washers and self leveling I think.
Interesting? Why do they need washers and levelling?

I've no idea if it was MOT'd like that last time.

Interesting? Why do they need washers and levelling?
I think it's to prevent dazzling oncoming drivers. Auto levelling will help keep the beam down on uneven roads etc. Also different loads in the vehicle.

Looks like I've just added a washer system to the job list !

Is swapping back to originals an option or are they so good they have to stay??

Is swapping back to originals an option or are they so good they have to stay??
Not an option as I don't have them but they are a massive step fwd over OE.

Installing washer nozzles is a easy job.
I just need to establish what the MOT requires in terms of logic.

Back