Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Blue Alloys Anyone?

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
.. or did he forget to peel off the protective fim? Wonder if the owner is on here?

image.jpeg

Last edited:
How low? Possible air suspension ?

Looks like a Swiss plate, I may be wrong.

Interesting but definitely not for me!

Lovely
Blue wheels perhaps not everyone's choice but there is little doubt the black/white detailing works well.

Looks like a toy model with "big" eyes. Nope not for me either.

If you look on the website there's some lovely looking vans and cars.
Quite like the blue wheels.

Hot Wheels. Does it come with a curvy orange plastic track that you can prop up against a chair and then get the Cali to do a loop the loop before flying off the end into the dog's basket? :Grin

Hot Wheels. Does it come with a curvy orange plastic track that you can prop up against a chair and then get the Cali to do a loop the loop before flying off the end into the dog's basket? :Grin
haha that reminded me that Loz jr. had a setup just like that when he was 6(now25) and trained our at the time pet Jack Russell to catch them in mid air and bring it back to him... :D

haha that reminded me that Loz jr. had a setup just like that when he was 6(now25) and trained our at the time pet Jack Russell to catch them in mid air and bring it back to him... :D
Swiss plate from the canton of Augst just south of Basel.

They’re Vossen Forged wheels (€£€£€ ... ouch!) and the car is featured on the Vossen Wheels Website (as is another T6 with their wheels.) I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that it was on air suspension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back