Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Boginabag refill bags

Zebedee

Zebedee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
These seem to be discontinued....anyone got any they no longer need? Reasonabe price paid or anyone know of a suitable alternative?

Judith,

I have never used them. I found them to be hideously expensive.

I use either:

Compostable 25L bags from Vegware or all Bio with an appropriate compostable absorbent liner

or:

Bags and powder that I got from a fishing shop! Hold on 10 minutes and I will get you the name.

Bog in a bag refill bag? The mind boggles! ;)

Maybe try to look out for some 2nd hand bags....
:Nailbiting

I think that the BIAB is fab. Have always bought the refill bags so far but will now look at the alternatives suggested by @GrannyJen

I think that the BIAB is fab. Have always bought the refill bags so far but will now look at the alternatives suggested by @GrannyJen

These are a lot cheaper but bulkier to carry and I am unsure of their degradability.

These bags Are my staple waste bags, 10l for the rubbish bin behind passenger seat, 25L for BIAB receptacle, 35L for general rubbish. I also buy from https://www.vegware.com As I use their food receptacles to take pre-cooked food away with me and also buy my disposable tableware and cups from them.

Finding liners/powders to put in the bio bags is difficult. The powder from the fishermans shop is a more generous size than that provided in a BIAB but then powder is something I'm reluctant to be mean with. I sometimes use these.

Plant based disposable liners such as those found in items that provide for either extreme of the age spectrum are very effective but bulky to cart around.

Last edited:
Back