Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bp solar panel gcr 800

Jonas R.

Jonas R.

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi!

I have searched for hours after The manual for The bp solar panel gcr 800. I have The solar panel and The (not very sophisticated) control panel installed.

The "battery Light" indicates green, but The "info" Light is flashing green...

Anyone Who knows what this flashing infolight means?

20170525_104923.jpg

Hi!

I have searched for hours after The manual for The bp solar panel gcr 800. I have The solar panel and The (not very sophisticated) control panel installed.

The "battery Light" indicates green, but The "info" Light is flashing green...

Anyone Who knows what this flashing infolight means?

View attachment 22167

That's frustrating that there's nowhere on the internet that has a manual for this unit or one of it's versions. I've had a little look about too and various other forums suggest this unit was made for BP by a company called Steca. They still exist but the current range of units are more advanced than the one you have. However it seems the they still use the same range of LEDs to notify of any faults, or in your case the flashing green LED is a good thing. Maybe you could contact them directly to see if they have an archive of manuals as PDF.

That's frustrating that there's nowhere on the internet that has a manual for this unit or one of it's versions. I've had a little look about too and various other forums suggest this unit was made for BP by a company called Steca. They still exist but the current range of units are more advanced than the one you have. However it seems the they still use the same range of LEDs to notify of any faults, or in your case the flashing green LED is a good thing. Maybe you could contact them directly to see if they have an archive of manuals as PDF.

There's a PDF manual here for what looks like a similar unit.

Late reply, but BIG thanks for that PDF, that cleared som questions!

Back