Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brand New 17" Cascavel Black Alloys with Bridgestone Tyres

BeanBus17

BeanBus17

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We have a brand new set of 17inch Cascavel Alloys fitted with Bridgestone Turanza 235/55R17 for sale.
They were on the new vehicle at delivery - The Dealer fitted a set of Wolfrace wheels before we collected our new Beach.
We are looking for £1100...
Collection only - East of Exeter.

P6236016.JPG

P6236018.JPG

Very nice , these are the tyres I use , I think ( could you confirm the rest of the info for the tyre ) so eventually I could use them and I need a second set of alloys for winter tyres, the price though is too high for me and my circumstances, however if you are going to reduce the price to around 50% of the new price I'm interested

hi i am presuming the tread is as new and not worn at all? i also wouldn't stretch to the price your asking but interested also if willing to negotiate ....just up the road from you so easy pick up as pass Exeter frequently but specific journey easy too.

Very nice , these are the tyres I use , I think ( could you confirm the rest of the info for the tyre ) so eventually I could use them and I need a second set of alloys for winter tyres, the price though is too high for me and my circumstances, however if you are going to reduce the price to around 50% of the new price I'm interested

Hi - We have just posted the ad on the forum before we put them on ebay.
These are brand new wheels with brand new tyres - so, sorry your 50% offer is way below their value.

hi i am presuming the tread is as new and not worn at all? i also wouldn't stretch to the price your asking but interested also if willing to negotiate ....just up the road from you so easy pick up as pass Exeter frequently but specific journey easy too.

Hi Daisyduke - there is scope to negotiate...

Hi - We have just posted the ad on the forum before we put them on ebay.
These are brand new wheels with brand new tyres - so, sorry your 50% offer is way below their value.
Sorry I didn't mean 50% off the price you mentioned but 50% of the retail new price