Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brand new, boxed T6 Bike Rack - SOLD

C

Calicoggs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I bought a T6 bike rack in September last year for my Cali, but haven't even opened the box yet. It's still sat in my garage. Original VW part, and still sealed in the box so will be pristine and have instructions and unused protective stickers in there. It would need collected. I'm in Dumfries and Galloway, so a stunningly beautiful part of the country for a day visit! Image is not the actual bike rack, simply to demonstrate the model. £450
Bike rack.png

Last edited:
Agree, Dumfries and Galloway is a beautiful part of Scotland often ignored by visitors too Intent on just belting straight up further north. Unfortunately last August when we visited, it was underwater.Oh, and sorry, we've already got a bike rack.

I am interested. I'll get executed by the bobby's if I travel into Scotland. I live in Newcastle (upon Tyne, where else!)

Haha, we lifted lockdown yesterday. I'm near Dumfries and actually need to take a trip into Carlisle, so there's a potential meeting point there within an hour from Newcastle. Here are a few extra pictures, by the way, simply because I hadn't taken it out of the garage earlier. Got my daughter to give me a hand lifting it!
20200529_192254.jpg20200529_192309.jpg20200529_192325.jpg

@Dave Wickham , i did not put you phonenumber public .
Best to communicate using a Personal message /PM when it comes to chairing personal detail.
You are both VIP members so use a PM .

@Dave Wickham , i did not put you phonenumber public .
Best to communicate using a Personal message /PM when it comes to chairing personal detail.
You are both VIP members so use a PM .
??????

I have nothing to hide. I am not a terrorist or drug dealer and not afraid of any 'strangers' having my mobile. I can 'look after' myself!! How do I send a PM then???

@Dave Wickham , it seems you found your way to start a conversation by a personal message ? Correct ?
No need to be upset , we get spammers and strange new members from countries you would not expect posting things you better not get involved with , but hey if you want them to have your phonenumber ...i'm ok with that , it's therefore we created the way have private conversations between members to close a sale and exchange personal detail.

@Dave Wickham , it seems you found your way to start a conversation by a personal message ? Correct ?
No need to be upset , we get spammers and strange new members from countries you would not expect posting things you better not get involved with , but hey if you want them to have your phonenumber ...i'm ok with that , it's therefore we created the way have private conversations between members to close a sale and exchange personal detail.

So how do you send a PM message?

Tap the name/avatar of the member you would like to PM with , there you will see the option "start conversation" .
You can also invite other participants.