Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold BRAND NEW Grand Cali 600 Brandrup Single Jersey fitted sheet lower bed

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Selling a brand new unopened Brandrup fitted sheet for the lower bed in the GC600. These are rarely in stock and I grabbed a couple last time there were available, but decided I don’t need 2, I need to stop buying stuff!

The sales blurb:

“Single-jersey iXTEND fitted sheets are designed for the original rear bed mattresses of the VW Grand California 600 and fit precisely.
iXTEND fitted sheets adjust to the shape of the mattress.
An elastic band all around and rubber straps underneath provide the right tension – even if the middle part of the rear bed is raised to enlarge the storage space of the boot. The rubber straps can be removed for washing the iXTEND fitted sheets.

Single-Jersey out of 50 % polyester, 50 % natural cotton (not bleached, not coloured, naturally washed) approx. 200 g/m², washable till 40 °C, tumble dryer “easy-to-clean”-programme. The fitted sheets made of Single-Jersey are especially recommended to use in midsummer.

Made in Germany.

iXTEND fitted sheets are designed to enable all functions (foldability) comes as 3 parts.”

These are £122.99 new, selling for £100
Collection preferred, from West Oxfordshire, but can post for additional cost.

9DC91111-8D53-4431-B262-1D67A57AFC71.jpegD2AA85F4-30BA-444B-8C5A-21F249EF026B.jpeg80D79271-94C5-4C10-A123-00DCDB4E8CB2.jpeg

Happy to arrange postage, £100 all in. UK domestic only.
Evening Mr T
you might try Darryl + Soton Campers who is a member and trade advertiser.

Will

Can take to Camperjam this weekend (1st - 3rd July)if anyone is interested.
£90 if you want to collect at CamperJam. Message me if interested.
Thanks

Price reduced to £80 collected or can post at buyers expense.