Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold 'Brand new' Vango GALLI low

Chilly Cali

Chilly Cali

VIP Member
VANGO GALLI LOW.

For sale, one un-used, still in the bag, driveaway awning.

I bought it because, after doing heaps of research, this seemed to be the ideal solution to my growing family.

With a proud grin I presented my purchase to the lady-of-the-van, anticipating praise and a mutual sharing of the prospect of many happy holidays to come.

I was wrong. It transpires that it is too big! Both packed away and, once erect. I have tried, in vain, to convince otherwise but this is a fight that I won't be winning in a hurry.

I can take it back, but, I thought I'd offer it up here as they were low on stock - this really should be kador'd to the side of a cali.

http://www.vango.co.uk/gb/low/390-galli-low.html

We're in Diss, South Norfolk and I'd be open to sensible offers over £700. Postage would be costly as it's about 26kg. I'll return it, tail-between-leg in a week if no one fancies it.

Last edited:
VANGO GALLI LOW

For sale, one un-used, still in the bag, driveaway awning.

I bought it because, after doing heaps of research, this seemed to be the ideal solution to my growing family.

With a proud grin I presented my purchase to the lady-of-the-van, anticipating praise and a mutual sharing of the prospect of many happy holidays to come.

I was wrong. It transpires that it is too big! Both packed away and, once erect. I have tried, in vain, to convince otherwise but this is a fight that I won't be winning in a hurry.

I can take it back, but, I thought I'd offer it up here as they were low on stock - this really should be kador'd to the side of a cali.

http://www.vango.co.uk/gb/low/390-galli-low.html

We're in Diss, South Norfolk and I'd be open to sensible offers over £700. Postage would be costly as it's about 26kg. I'll return it, tail-between-leg in a week if no one fancies it.

Hi, does it have any of the additions as i am looking for a Galli low but wanted a carpet, inner room and external groundsheet - cheers

Back