Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brand New Woodstock 17” Alloys with All Weather Tyres

Accabore

Accabore

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, I’m selling a set of new black diamond cut 17” Woodstock alloys. They are brand new having just been taken off my California Ocean 6.1 as I decided to go for 18” wheels. They were supplied with Bridgestone 235 All Weather Tyres. They are currently sitting at Eurovans Crawley where they can be collected this week, or alternatively they can be collected from Colchester, Essex. £800.

Hi, I’m selling a set of new black diamond cut 17” Woodstock alloys. They are brand new having just been taken off my California Ocean 6.1 as I decided to go for 18” wheels. They were supplied with Bridgestone 235 All Weather Tyres. They are currently sitting at Eurovans Crawley where they can be collected this week, or alternatively they can be collected from Colchester, Essex. £800.
Hi, do you have any pictures of them?

Hi are wheels still available if so could I have tyre sizes please.

Hi, do you have any pictures of them?
Hi, sorry I don’t as they were taken off and swapped by the dealer when my new van arrived, and so are still sitting at the dealership. They are brand new and unused. I’m due to pick them up next Saturday so will post pictures if they’re not sold by then. Thanks

Hi are wheels still available if so could I have tyre sizes please.
Hi, not sure if my original reply sent, so forgive me if this is a duplicate. The wheels are still currently available. The tyre sizes are as follows:

All-season tires 235/55 R17 103H xl super-low rolling resistance​

If still available, then I would like to buy these.

I have sent you a personal message.

Many thanks