Brandrup bags and the 3 seat beach.

MattBW

MattBW

Here to help
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Pondering some extra bags of some kind for the rear D pillar (i.e. near our slidepod), maybe C pillar too. Seems space for it but there seems to be only seat pouches and the utility.

Other than the seat backs (which I have one of) have any beach owners added extra pouches and how did you get on with them? I wonder if any of the ocean ones would fit and be better use of space. The "utility" just looks too small to make a big difference.

Vanessa window bags, absolutely brilliant wouldn't go anywhere without them

+1 on the Vanessa bags, just don't leave toiletries in them in the summer!

Is it true with the vanessa bags there different for each side?

We really need extra storage. Do they get in your way when sleeping though, making the bed smaller?

Same size each side and they don't get in the way. The new ones have nice little pockets on the outside to pop your phone in in the night.

Do the club sell them?

Campervantastic is the place. Really good to deal with.
Wish they had the grey ones when I bought mine.

Do vip members get a discount from campervantastic?

Ours are fantastic, don't get in the way, really surprised how much you can put in them,they just stay in place and don't need fastening in

I will have a pair of the vanessa bags for sale soon they are the dark grey ones with the light grey trim.

Ahh sorry should have said I have the californiacamping.de window bags, love them and are indeed a game changer.

Back