Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup carpet set.

J

Johncouling

VIP Member
Taken from our 3 yr old ocean, these are in very good condition. In Grey.
reduced now £220.
Kingsbridge, Devon
8AFFF9FA-074B-4E74-8EF9-951587D3DC1E.jpegFAB87EC1-5CB2-4843-880A-56EF5A9B76B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there John, do you still have these carpets for sale, and if so, was your Calu a T6 or 6.1.
cheers

Hi John,

thanks for your response, but looks like your mats are for a three rail, and mine is two, shame.

thanks
Chris

Hi, if you still have these I will take them, thanks

Hi, if you still have these I will take them, thanks
Hi,
i thought they were sold, but the chap has not arranged collection or responded to me, so I think they are still available. I assume you would need to arrange collection. i could wrap them in strong plastic, they would be approx 90cm x 50cm x 30 cm and weigh about 8kg. My postcode is TQ7 3BN
Regrds
John

Hi John, that’s fine, I can arrange for them to be collected. Would you be prepared to reduce price to £200? If yes, if you can let me have house details for the postcode, or we can exchange that detail via email?

Thanks, Dan

Hi John, that’s fine, I can arrange for them to be collected. Would you be prepared to reduce price to £200? If yes, if you can let me have house details for the postcode, or we can exchange that detail via email?

Thanks, Dan
Hi Dan,
yes £200 is fine. Probably best to give you the address via email. johncouling@me.com.
Thanks