Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

brandrup front seat storage - does it impede seat swivel?

jillyfish

jillyfish

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
might get the brandrup compartments/storage system for drivers seat, but when we hired found it tricky to turn the seats. HOpeing this will get easier with time, but does the brandrup storage need to be removed before turning the seats around? if so this would be a pain and would not consider. it looks really useful kit for storing small bits and bobs and keeping accessible but advice appreciated. ta

It is really useful and doesn't need to be removed to swivel seat. Good bit of kit. Inka do a similar one for half the price of Brandrup which is worth considering.

You can still turn the seat but it is a bit more fiddly , just takes a bit of practice. The passenger one is a bit easier.

And once the seats are turned, getting access to the pockets is tricky. But I still recommend them.

It is really useful and doesn't need to be removed to swivel seat. Good bit of kit. Inka do a similar one for half the price of Brandrup which is worth considering.
thanks. Where can i find 'Inka' products? they are not on amazon or via campervantastic....

Yes I can vouch for the Inka variant. We have them fitted to both driver and passenger seats. No issues with revolving seats when pockets are loaded....just make sure the seat backs are folded all the way in before revolving the seats.

thanks. Where can i find 'Inka' products? they are not on amazon or via campervantastic....
Or direct through their website, google's your friend! :)

Or direct through their website, google's your friend!
I bought ours via ebay. They did 2 colours and option to have California embroidered in to the top section. We went for black without the Cali wording.

Back