CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Brandrup Iso Top Mk IV - Back in Stock

VIP Members Price only £473.57 - You will not find cheaper

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product-category/roof-insulationtoppers

brandrup-iso-top-570x480.jpg

Are there any benefits to this vs the Comfortz Leisure Cali-Cozy, which is cheaper?

Hi,

Sorry the Comfortz Cali Cozy has now been discontinued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi when will these be in stock cheers
I think these are due back in towards the end of next week. If you add your email to the notification list via the product page you will be emailed as soon as they arrive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brandrup Iso Top Mk IV - Back in Stock

VIP Members Price only £473.57 - You will not find cheaper

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product-category/roof-insulationtoppers

brandrup-iso-top-570x480.jpg
I just tried to complete stage one of the installation. All went to plan until I tried to install the 5 larger Velcro tabs into the gap between the roof headlining at the front. The gap is incredibly tight and I gave up for now. I tried using two credit card sized plastic cards to help ease them in but their physically isn’t enough space. It’s so tight. I’ve also tried brute force and jiggling it back and forth. Any advice?

I just tried to complete stage one of the installation. All went to plan until I tried to install the 5 larger Velcro tabs into the gap between the roof headlining at the front. The gap is incredibly tight and I gave up for now. I tried using two credit card sized plastic cards to help ease them in but their physically isn’t enough space. It’s so tight. I’ve also tried brute force and jiggling it back and forth. Any advice?

Feel your pain dude, I went through it in January. I used thin metal cheese slicer and a fly head screwdriver. Any thin metal kitchen utensil will do. Once the first ones in the rest are easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back