Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Isolite Extreme for T5 Cab Windows

Thanks, but I want the best internal screen I can find!... I'm fed up of fighting with the windscreen wipers, my doors, and packing away when wet.

redredzimmer said:
:help
Does anybody have any of these??

http://www.brandrup.de/en/brandrup-prod ... eme-vw-t5/

I am interested to know how they fit across the top of the windscreen.... and how effective they really are at keeping the windscreen condensation free??

Thanks

James

We have some that came with the van. They fasten across the top of the windscreen with a strip of velcro that is stuck permanently to the top of the screen and the side window ones have velcro tabs to attach to the door frames.
When we have used them there is a lot of condensation behind on the glass, pretty much dripping actually so not only is the glass wet but the screens as well.
Now stopped using them and use a Comfortz screen cover, much better in my opinion.

i have had 25 yrs of camping .and have tried them all .when some ons asks what are these like .and you recommend some thing thats works .only to be told no thanks i tried them dont like them .why the f///k do they ask in the first place :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang .i am glad the stick on ones dont work .and as for sticking stuff all round your glass .why would you do that to your van :headbang :headbang .

Microfibre towel; just wipe before you drive away!

Thanks Briwy!.. I have been using a cheap JK screen cover, with some mods, but during the last few (very windy) nights, I have reverted to the fabric internal window covers that were supplied with my Beach.

These are not, and do not pretend to have, special low condensation skills, and yet I have been impressed to see only a small amount of condensation form by the morning, hence my question about the Brandrup option, maybe with a little extra help from something like this, I may end up with a neat internal solution.

Clearly overnight temperatures have not been that low, so the real test will be in a few weeks when it gets considerably colder.

Has anybody else on here actually tried these, and if so, I would love to hear what you think?

T5WOB, I'm not sure where you were going with your last statement... but thanks for your comments earlier!

Back