Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup Isotop £175

C

CWS

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Brandrup isotop was fitted to Cali T5.1 has 3 windows in good condition £175 + postage collection preferred (Keynsham near Bristol) But can look at postage costs. I have included original velcro tabs and some Velcro fitting strips.

IMG_2645.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2643.jpeg

Brandrup isotop was fitted to Cali T5.1 has 3 windows in good condition £175 + postage collection preferred (Keynsham near Bristol) But can look at postage costs. I have included original velcro tabs and some Velcro fitting strips.

View attachment 108067

View attachment 108068

View attachment 108069
Do you know whether this would fit a electric roof t6 with 3 windows? If so, interested but can you just confirm part number of the isotop?

Thanks Steve.

Last edited:
I believe it does. I had a quick look on the club shop and this should fit T6 with 3 openings, not the fully opening front, please check and get back to me if you are interested.

I will have it if it’s still going ?

Do you know whether this would fit a electric roof t6 with 3 windows? If so, interested but can you just confirm part number of the isotop?

Thanks Steve.
Subject to part number confirmation, will take please. Is it ok to get a postage quote to the Guildford, Surrey area...