Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Isotop III

It's an auction it's a low starting price to attract bidding. The product is selling new and with a full manufacturers guarantee for circa €429 - £382.

I asked him what his buy it now was and it’s def not a bargain if that’s what he’s expecting.

I asked him what his buy it now was and it’s def not a bargain if that’s what he’s expecting.

Is he looking for upwards of what it would cost in the shop now lol. The ardverts misleading as it don't cost £500 so it's not a bargain.

Is he looking for upwards of what it would cost in the shop now lol. The ardverts misleading as it don't cost £500 so it's not a bargain.
He’s looking for £400, I have an isotop 1 and it’s amazing but the fit isn’t that great round the front so was interested in replacing it.

He’s looking for £400, I have an isotop 1 and it’s amazing but the fit isn’t that great round the front so was interested in replacing it.

You can buy it new for less than that.

He probably hasn’t realised there’s a newer model out. I’m not interested at that price. I bought my isotop 1 off herefor less than half price around 5yrs ago.
Who knows something do go for silly money on fleebay!

Back