Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Brandrup Isotop internal roof liner

SailSki

SailSki

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Brandrup internal roof liner for sale.
Mark1 version which is made of Goretex and dark blue inside, much darker inside than current light grey colour.
In very good condition except for two of the small plastic clips are broken, but this should be straightforward to fix, such as with a couple of small key rings to connect the elastic to the roof eyelets.
You will see from a number of threads in the forum that it is a much baggier fit at the front than the current version, but seems to still work well in terms of keep warm and reducing light.
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/brandrup-iso-top-headache.29654/page-2
Some velcro will be needed around the base and some parts of the top of the inside of the roof, very similar to the fitting arrangement for the current version. The Isotop liner has the “hook” side of the velcro already fitted.
Asking £90
Pickup from near Guildford, Surrey area or can post for free.

Hi Paul, thanks for your message - it is still available.
Can I help with any queries?
All the best, Mike

Thanks for replying Mike

Do you have any pictures of it fitted, and of the broken bits? Am just trying to work out whether I'm capable of fitting it :)

Hi Paul, I bought it from another forum member but have never fitted it myself - I offered it up in the raised roof to get a feel for size but never installed it.
It seems to fit well around all the base of the raised roof but whereas the current version is snug with the vertical front of the roof bellows this previous version is designed to leave a gap away from the front of the bellows which gets larger as you get to the top - kind of like the side of a tent.
The clips that are broken are little plastic ones which are attached to elastic straps to suspend the upper part of the liner - if I were fitting I would use key rings or similar, or even just some string /thin rope to attach it - that is the beauty of the “fit and forget” internal liners - you only have to install once.
Hope this helps.
All the best, Mike