Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Brandrup iXTEND folding mattress for VW T6.1 California Beach, Titanium Black - £200

D

Dan C

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Immaculate iXTEND folding mattress for T6.1 California Beach for sale. £200.
  • Exceptional Brandrup build quality as ever, hardly used.
  • Bought new for £499.
  • Images of top, sides, back and the triple layer filler below.
  • On sale as we inherited another one from friends moving overseas with work, only slept on this one 2 or 3 times and carried it around on the parcel shelf for a few weeks at most.
  • Happy to post, although is just over max standard dimensions for Parcelforce (310cm length plus circumference when folded, Parcelforce max is 300cm total), so about £70.
  • Home collection preferred, or happy to drive out and meet nearby - Southsea, Portsmouth.
Dan

Brandrup description: 'The folding bed is extended over the bed and offers more comfort whilst sleeping – the division of the individual parts is chosen in a way that the the edges are not perceptible, also the safety locks are padded. Cover and three-ply combination of cold-cure foam are flame retardant according to automotive standards.
The foam combination consists of two cold-cure foam layers, that offer a very comfortable sleeping surface. The third layer is made of a firm, black special foam, that evens out any unevenness of the ground. The flame retardant foam that is normed to the automotive standards can be removed easily if the VW original fabric cover should be cleaned. The third layer is made of a firm, black special foam, that evens out any unevenness of the ground.'IMG_2765.jpegIMG_2760.jpegIMG_2756.jpegIMG_2763.jpegIMG_2767.jpegIMG_2762.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't dm you - please can you dm me thanks very much

You need to be VIP members to PM each other.

Hi Charlotte,

I think I've just DM'd you.

If not, I'm on 07866 515796 if want to chat/text there.

Dan

Back