Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup & Kyham bits for sale.

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Brand new Brandrup Isolite insulated front blinds, ie windscreen- two side windows. These are new, never fitted, packing opened only to check okay. Can be seen on http://WWW.brandrup.de Pick up from Colchester Essex or post at buyers cost. £40. Kyham Shower-Toilet Tent. Same as Motordome quick put up system ie, no poles to mess around with. 100cm x 1oocm x 200 high. WT 3.7kg As new. £40. Kyham Moterdome 2 person inner tent used once, as new. £20. Details see http://WWW.kyham.co.uk Same pick up as above. For more details tele 07952-905394. Paul. Kyham Toilet tent withdrawn from sale, Blinds & Inner tent still available. :hello

Omission regarding Ad in Camping & Cali Accessories . In describing the Brandrup bits I failed to include the Rear Blind, ie Windscreen- Two side windows and REAR Blind. Also the Kyham Shower/Toilet tent is now back on sale. Sorry for any confusion. :doh

Hi there, I'm interested in the blinds if still available? Do they have all the bits needed to attach to the van? Also, what size are they when rolled up and not in use please?

Hi Paul1,

Are your Isolite's still for sale please?

I send you a PM.

Thanks
Cuba

Ricotansky said:
Hi there, I'm interested in the blinds if still available? Do they have all the bits needed to attach to the van? Also, what size are they when rolled up and not in use please?
Hi, I am sorry but I have just seen your message, I don't know why I missed them. They are still available and they come with small circular stickers and Velcro pads to keep them in place. I have never fitted them as I said I only took them out of the box to check they were not damaged etc. Westfalia had sent them because they were included in a option pack although the westfalia has built in ones (silly I know ) but I had paid for them but don't need them. When rolled up they are the same size as the depth of the windscreen. Very light weight approx. 1kg. Regards Paul.

Cuba said:
Hi Paul1,

Are your Isolite's still for sale please?

I send you a PM.

Thanks
Cuba
Sorry have only just got up to date with my posts. Yes they are still available. Regards Paul.

Brandrup blinds now sold :D

Thanks again Paul, they are just what I wanted. Cheers!

Hi, is the Kyham toilet tent still available?

Regards
Mike

Hi Mike, yes it is. Did not receive your PM, perhaps better to call - 07952 905394. Paul.