Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup Noise Reducing Side Mats for the Drawer of Bench Seat VW T6/T5 California Ocean/SE – Titanium Black

zippster

zippster

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
due to the sale of our Cali im having a purge of bits and bobs..

I have a full drawer carpet set for the under bench seat for the California. for me this was essential as it removed all the dull rattles and rumbles as its a thick lining ..

extortionately priced but selling for a great price :) *Please note this IS for BOTH items the mat and the side panels*

**£50 for BOTH ITEMS!**

collection from Basingstoke.

official Blurb...

this is the Mat (RRP £39.99)

this is the side panels that are separate (RRP £32.99)

Noise reducing mat for the VW T6/T5 California Ocean & SE – Available as two parts.

The noise reducing mat is perfect to avoid sounds inside the drawer underneath the bed (2-seater bench): deposited items do not rattle and are better protected.

1: The noise reducing mat for the floor is simply inserted into the drawer of the bench of the VW T6/T5 California (Ocean, SE)

2: The noise damming set (sides) for the drawer of the bedding box is perfect to avoid sounds inside the drawer beneath the bed (2-seater bench): deposited items rattle less and are better protected.

Made in Germany

brandrup-noise-reducing-mat-570x480.jpg

Untitled-4.png

Last edited:
Hi yes they are both still available ..

And I’m guessing you have a California with the drawer under the rear seat? These make an absolute HUGE night and day difference to the little knocks and rattles you get Normally when placing anything in there.. honestly they were worth every penny at the time!

I have a full drawer carpet set for the under bench seat for the California. for me this was essential as it removed all the dull rattles and rumbles as its a thick lining ..

extortionately priced but selling for a great price :) *Please note this IS for BOTH items the mat and the side panels*

**£50 for BOTH ITEMS!**

official Blurb...

Noise reducing mat for the VW T6/T5 California Ocean & SE – Available as two parts.

The noise reducing mat is perfect to avoid sounds inside the drawer underneath the bed (2-seater bench): deposited items do not rattle and are better protected.

1: The noise reducing mat for the floor is simply inserted into the drawer of the bench of the VW T6/T5 California (Ocean, SE)

2: The noise damming set (sides) for the drawer of the bedding box is perfect to avoid sounds inside the drawer beneath the bed (2-seater bench): deposited items rattle less and are better protected.

Made in Germany

View attachment 103035

View attachment 103036
Hi Zipster. I'm very interested. will you post? Happy to pay £50 + postage. Many thanks.

Thank you, I will let you know when will be in your area

**£50 for BOTH ITEMS!**

official Blurb...

Made in Germany

View attachment 103035

View attachment 103036
Happy to pay £50 and collect them if still available

Back