Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup Palladium Second Skins/Carpets in a T6 Ocean. Any Photos?

Dr-Snickers

Dr-Snickers

Kate
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi everyone.

Very specific question but can't find anything on searching so far. Has anyone got a T6 Ocean with a moonrock interior but bought the new palladium coloured seat covers and carpets from Brandrup? I understand the new T6.1 palladium covers will still fit the older T6 seats and the carpets for the T6 are available in the new colour.

Palladium looks like it would be far more practical but can't work out what the seats and carpets would look like against the paler floor/footwell carpet and seat bases. If anyone has them in place, would you be able to post some photos?

Long shot I know, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks guys.

I should say that Brandrup are using exactly the same photo for both Moonrock and Palladium carpets in the T6, which isn't very helpful!

I should say that Brandrup are using exactly the same photo for both Moonrock and Palladium carpets in the T6, which isn't very helpful!
Hi. I hope your don't mind me resurrecting an older thread, but this would be very helpful to me as a new Cali owner. Do the Palladium carpets from Brandrup look out of place in a T6 Cali with a Moonrock interior, or would the Titanium option be a safer bet? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Back