Sorry Now Sold Brandrup second seat covers

Spud

Spud

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
image.jpg image.jpg

Hi
We are selling our full set of Crete anthracite second skin covers. We bought them a year ago and have now decided to go for leather re trims. Included are two front seats, two sets of armrests, all headrests (front and back) and bench seat cover. This is for a California not a beach though. They are in very good condition, they wash really easily too! We don't smoke or have pets, new £645 looking for around £350?

Kenilworth
Warwickshire

Cheers
Spud

Hi spud
I am new to the site and I collect my new cali on Saturday,if you still have the seat covers I will happily pay you 350 pounds for them, how would I pay you
Many thanks
Jon wilde

Hi spud
I am new to the site and I collect my new cali on Saturday,if you still have the seat covers I will happily pay you 350 pounds for them, how would I pay you
Many thanks
Jon wilde

If your Cali is brand new there is a good chance these will not fit due to the headrests.

If your Cali is brand new there is a good chance these will not fit due to the headrests.
Hi the cali I am buying is a 14 plate,do you think they would fit?

Do you think the seat covers would still fit ?
Many thanks

Hi Reserves
Have sent you pm? If you could get back to me please either way as have someone else interested but as you were first would like to give you the chance?
Thanks
Spud