VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Preferably in the older Crete/warm grey colour combination, like this:

mahag-shop-100705723-SB-2er-Bank-Kreta-Warm-Grey.jpg

Cushion optional. ;)

Thanks

David

I've been doing a bit of online searching but all avenues so far have proved to be dead-ends. I guess these are not available new anywhere any more, unless anyone knows otherwise?

Thanks

I spent months looking & couldn't find anywhere with stock, ended up two weeks ago buying a complete set second hand on ebay for an exorbitant price & recovering most of the cost by selling off the front seat covers that I already had.

Hi David,

I have the Brandup rear seat covers in Crete/ Anthracite brand new still sealed in their packet that I bought for my 2015 SE. I would be expecting to get the same price as I paid for them.

Ian

I've been doing a bit of online searching but all avenues so far have proved to be dead-ends. I guess these are not available new anywhere any more, unless anyone knows otherwise?

Thanks
I was offered some my local Vw van centre who found some available through other Vw garages who had old stock

Thanks - that's a great suggestion!

Vw uk's contract with brandrup has now finished so I guess any dealers that have any items will be offloading them.

We are currently talking to brandrup with the aim to become the uk distributor
For brandrup.

Well, I've had a bit of a result - thanks to suggestions here!

Keith at VW Van Centre, West Yorkshire (01274 962669) was very helpful and knowledgeable (not to mention patient) regarding all VW parts but knew Brandrup product range well - including the fact that (before VW last fell out with Brandrup), all their last/latest part numbers were transferred onto VW database purely by prefixing by 'ZGB'.

If you can find the Brandrup part number for the item(s) you require (I found an old list here - newer ones didn't list the part I wanted), then if you enquire at your local dealer (using that prefix), you may just find what you're looking for ...

I did - in fact VW had 7 such items in stock and in the colour combination I wanted. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to negotiate any significant discount as the stock is not considered to be 'old' by VW (you might do better than me) but I still got a great deal on something I thought was now 'unobtanium'.

Last edited:
Hi David,

I have the Brandup rear seat covers in Crete/ Anthracite brand new still sealed in their packet that I bought for my 2015 SE. I would be expecting to get the same price as I paid for them.

Ian
How much please?

Hi David,

Ian
Hi Ian
Do you still have those rear seat covers for sale by any chance? I'd be very interested. Thanks Simon

Hi are these still for sale?

If you are still after some of these speak to Keith Brown at VW Van Centre West Yorkshire 01274 863777. He got me a whole set from another dealership and got them to me very quickly. They are full price, so not cheap. But he mentioned that one dealer had a set of rear seat covers for a T5 but not the front.
Hope this helps Simon

Interesting Ian - can I confirm the price please?

Many thanks