Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup Second Skin Seat Covers for 2 cabin seats VW T6 California Ocean “Valley/Moonrock Grey”

Stewart1150

Stewart1150

Vehicle
Cali now sold
edit **SOLD**Bought from the club shop in December 2017, fitted and used for three months only. Very little mileage, even less on the passenger seat, non smoking and looked after meticulously. They are stain free and I describe them "as new". Easy to fit and remove for cleaning if needed in the future. Only selling them as I fitted the GTI covers from the club shop.
One picture shows a slight variation in colour between the seats, this is not the case and both are in pristine condition.

Last edited:
Interested. Please could you confirm that there is no shrinkage with washing

Interested. Please could you confirm that there is no shrinkage with washing
Hi Ed

I can confirm that the covers have not been washed (no need as they are spotless); if they need washing in the future all the advise is to use the wool program, I can’t imagine that in doing this there would be any shrinkage whatsoever. There may be more info on the Brandrup website
Hope this helps

We've washed ours once and there was no shrinkage. They came out looking like new, which was amazing given the state of them going in!

edit **NOW REDUCED £200**Bought from the club shop in December 2017, fitted and used for three months only. Very little mileage, even less on the passenger seat, non smoking and looked after meticulously. They are stain free and I describe them "as new". Easy to fit and remove for cleaning if needed in the future. Only selling them as I fitted the GTI covers from the club shop.
One picture shows a slight variation in colour between the seats, this is not the case and both are in pristine condition.

View attachment 33723

View attachment 33724

View attachment 33725

View attachment 33726
Are these for a T6 please?

Unfortunately I've sold these this afternoon. Updating thread now

edit **NOW SOLD**Bought from the club shop in December 2017, fitted and used for three months only. Very little mileage, even less on the passenger seat, non smoking and looked after meticulously. They are stain free and I describe them "as new". Easy to fit and remove for cleaning if needed in the future. Only selling them as I fitted the GTI covers from the club shop.