Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Brandrup Side Sail for California

Mr & Mrs B

Mr & Mrs B

One Life, Live It
Vehicle
Cali now sold
As we are selling our California Ocean (T6 - 2017) we are selling our Brandrup Side Sail.

This side sail is easily attached to the VW fitted awning - roll out the awning, put the upper end of the side panel over the awning's arm and close the zip. Peg the loop fastenings at the bottom to the ground. The side sail can also be rolled up and fastened with the straps.

The sail has only been used a couple of times. It is a light silver grey with gold coloured trim and the Brandrup logo. To buy new the cost is £149.99 - we would like £100.00 for the side sail. Collection from East Devon (EX8) or can arrange courier delivery at the buyer's expense.

Sail1.jpg

Sail2.jpg

As we are selling our California Ocean (T6 - 2017) we are selling our Brandrup Side Sail.

This side sail is easily attached to the VW fitted awning - roll out the awning, put the upper end of the side panel over the awning's arm and close the zip. Peg the loop fastenings at the bottom to the ground. The side sail can also be rolled up and fastened with the straps.

The sail has only been used a couple of times. It is a light silver grey with gold coloured trim and the Brandrup logo. To buy new the cost is £149.99 - we would like £100.00 for the side sail. Collection from East Devon (EX8) or can arrange courier delivery at the buyer's expense.

View attachment 59941

View attachment 59942
Hi
Is that fitted to the standard VW Cali awning?
Or is it a different make?
And I suppose the question is if it is a different make does it fit the VW awning neatly?
Thanks

We have the standard VW awning - factory fitted when we bought our California. The top of the side sail fits over the awning arm and then zips up - another photo attached. There are also more images on the Campervantastic website (where we bought it) - it's the 'Brandrup Single Side Panel for Sun Canopy 100 400 058'.

Hope this helps.

P1060860(1).JPG

We have the standard VW awning - factory fitted when we bought our California. The top of the side sail fits over the awning arm and then zips up - another photo attached. There are also more images on the Campervantastic website (where we bought it) - it's the 'Brandrup Single Side Panel for Sun Canopy 100 400 058'.

Hope this helps.

View attachment 59960
What size is it rolled up?
Does it come in a bag/case?
Are there pegs with it, or is it just any ground peg you use?

We have two of them, easy to fold & slide in with one of the chairs in the boot storage bit.

As @Ch1pbutty has said, they do fold and slide in with the chairs but we only tended to take ours on the main touring holiday (not weekend or overnight stops) so would put them in the K9 storage tent when not in use. We've always kept it folded in the plastic bag it was purchased in - when folded like this it measures approximately 36" x 8". There are no pegs, we used own own pegs depending whether we were pitched on grass or hardstanding. I hope this helps.

P1060858(1).JPG

As @Ch1pbutty has said, they do fold and slide in with the chairs but we only tended to take ours on the main touring holiday (not weekend or overnight stops) so would put them in the K9 storage tent when not in use. We've always kept it folded in the plastic bag it was purchased in - when folded like this it measures approximately 36" x 8". There are no pegs, we used own own pegs depending whether we were pitched on grass or hardstanding. I hope this helps.

View attachment 59989
Could you please give me an idea of your best price including postage to N Ireland, BT37 0PS

If this doesn’t work out I’d be interested. I’m in Somerset so can collect. I’ve sent you a pm.

Thanks