Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup spice pocket

M

Mearcat15

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
hi all new to this forum just upgraded from a 1989 California to a dream 2011 one fully loaded now fun begins,I've recently bought the spice rack pocket but it didn't come with the fixing Velcro so I went out and bought some but it just fell straight off window,should I have stuck it to blind and not window ?is there a Velcro type I need ? Any help would be great

Welcome on your first post .
The spice pocket should go on the plastic (sideways)sliding blind above the fridge so that you did correct.
Did you buy it new then it should come with a sealed wrapping , velcro included.
If second hand the second part of the velcro would be missing u guess...
You need to find strong velcro....

hi all new to this forum just upgraded from a 1989 California to a dream 2011 one fully loaded now fun begins,I've recently bought the spice rack pocket but it didn't come with the fixing Velcro so I went out and bought some but it just fell straight off window,should I have stuck it to blind and not window ?is there a Velcro type I need ? Any help would be great
I stuck it on glass

Oh , i did not read it well...
Thought you said : stuck it to blind..
Anyway , it should stay on anyhow;)

I stuck it on glass too, which I assumed was correct as it wouldn't have enough contact on the blind to stick due to the way it has a recess? The blind stays tucked away behind the wardrobe and the spice rack blocks the window anyway.

I stuck it on glass too, which I assumed was correct as it wouldn't have enough contact on the blind to stick due to the way it has a recess? The blind stays tucked away behind the wardrobe and the spice rack blocks the window anyway.
So why not stick to window

Back