Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Brandrup storage pockets

Glynn

Glynn

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi, we have just ordered our new Cali SE 180 manual......very excited! Could you please give me advice and your experience regarding the Brandrup storage pockets? Thanks.

Brilliant.
I have the one on the side of the sink/cooker cabinet below the power sockets, another between the two wardrobe doors, another at the back left hand side below the rear sliding wardrobe door and also the little one above the fridge that fixes to the window. Also have the seat back one with the multi box that supposed to go on the drivers seat on a lhd, we use this one on our side drivers seat. Pockets are now full of everything that you think you don't need that would otherwise take up space somewhere else.

Last edited:
Like i posted in other treads (try search function) , i got a few Brandrup pockets and happy with them.
Did not get those at the backs of the frontseats doh , think they are to much in the way when swiveling the seats , others here say they find them ok....
Brandrup = NOT cheap ! But they are disigned to fit a Cali!

Thanks for the response, decided to go with the various locations around the van; however not the back of the front seats for the moment. Thanks again.

Brilliant.
I have the one on the side of the sink/cooker cabinet below the power sockets, another between the two wardrobe doors, another at the back left hand side below the rear sliding wardrobe door and also the little one above the fridge that fixes to the window. Also have the seat back one with the multi box that supposed to go on the drivers seat on a lhd, we use this one on our side drivers seat. Pockets are now full of everything that you think you don't need that would otherwise take up space somewhere else.

Pictures please :)

By coincidence Marg bought this yesterday so I'm weighing it up for alternative duty to baby food ..... £3.49 from Home & Bargain :)

View attachment 6759

Last edited:
Less is more. Live with it for a while and decide what you need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the ones i have fitted

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

That space between the passenger seat and the kitchen is the most wasted space in the cali. I have a plastic box that fits that space almost precisely. I use it to store all my cables, rechargers, chargers and stuff I don't know how to work. I love the idea of Brandrup pockets but an very wary about fulfilling Parkinsons law and just filling the Cali with lots of "just in case" items because the space is there.

The one above holds plastic bags ( waste bags ) , and small things
The one below holds a net i put between the front seats in case the dog stays alone in the Cali , otherwise she will be crawling on my frontseat
On the floor usally i trow the dogs leish/collar , and a dogtowel for when she's wet...

Lovely looking Dog... what's her name?

I thought a Vizsla...

Beautiful dogs,

I have a weimeraner and a GKW

I thought a Vizsla...

Beautiful dogs,

I have a weimeraner and a GKW
I know , saw the pics in the dog section ....
Now back "on- topic"
What about the pockets?

Back