Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold BRANDRUP T6.1/T6 MOONROCK storage pockets for cabin seats California Ocean, Coast, Comfortline

CamperTwiggy75

CamperTwiggy75

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Bought and used once. This set of pockets includes a cooling pocket - ideal for bottle of wine/pop.

Selling for £80.

Collection from Christchurch BH23 or can post for additional fee.tempImageFyX3Qa.png

tempImagey3oRY6.png

tempImageE89OHB.png

tempImage2KVQ5O.png

Is this still available?
Also sent a dm.
Mal

The seat post positions are different between T5 and T6. These will only fit T6 and T6.1 variants

The seat post positions are different between T5 and T6. These will only fit T6 and T6.1 variants
Are you 100% sure about that? part numbers from Brandrup haven't changed over the years they have been selling them. They still currently being sold in the usual outlets including the club shop as fitting T5 - T6.1 all listed as the same part number.

Just checking again if you've seen my DM. I'd like to purchase this and will fund postage to Norwich. Not heard anything back from you. Hope all is OK. Malcolm

Just checking again if you've seen my DM. I'd like to purchase this and will fund postage to Norwich. Not heard anything back from you. Hope all is OK. Malcolm
Hi. Apologies I have been unwell. Have just replied to your DM. Sarah

Back